Crown Inn

!
Reference number: 598

 

One of the earliest known photographs of Cheadle which shows the old Crown Inn (demolished in 1862) which used to be in the heart of the village.

Click on image for enlargement

Click here for full screen and zoom feature

St Mary's church grounds

!
Reference number: 479

Old cottages which previously stood to the north-west of St Mary's church and were known as the Priest's cottages

Click on image for enlargement

Click here for full screen and zoom feature

St Mary's church grounds

!
Reference number: 490

Old cottages which previously stood to the north-west of St Mary's church and were known as the Priest's cottages

Click on image for enlargement

Click here for full screen and zoom feature